Image

Image
If you need a smile read my blogs. You're bound to have at least on chuckle.

Friday, August 30, 2013

No Shame

I don't even know why I started this blog, but here I am, acting on another impulsive decision. In my defense, I am discovering that the fullest parts of life unroll as the result of impulsive choices. A solid example:
 
Whipping out several tampons in the middle of the library. I fill my life with laughter and smiles by making others feel very awkward, and I dare say that I am good at it. I mean just look at this picture, nothing but awkward awesomeness. Now if you could have seen my best friends face when she took this; it looked something like this...
 
 
And that is why she is my best friend, she is a black man with a diamond stud. And by that I mean an Italian girl that is just as goofy as I am.
 
 
 
Yup, completely normal...
 
Now,  Not a good enough example? Okay, how about this one?

 
Yup, this is me at my finest. And most likely this is around the time that I had my dot, but whatever. It was an impulsive decision and delicious, no regrets. I am not afraid to make an ass of myself, and I truly don't understand people that take life so seriously! LIVE PEOPLE! Eat a donut, buy the shoes, steal a small child's doll! I don't care what you do, just live life to the fullest!  My thoughts are the more serious you are the more you will drive yourself crazy! You don't want to end up like this crazy lady!
 
 
Now, that I have posted all of these extremely embarrassing pictures of myself. I shall get down to business. If you have read this far I am sure I have your attention or judgment, both are fine by me.
 
The name is Melissa and I am sure you are ready to see a semi-normal photo of me, like this one...
 
 
or this one
 
 
In case you can't tell from this blog thus far, I am a huge goofball and am not ashamed to show it. I surround myself with people that make me happy and inspire me to be a better person. Now, I guess this could be part of the reason why I started this blog. I want to be the person that inspires others and gives them confidence to be themselves, no matter how much of an outsider they may feel they are. I truly believe that everybody is beautiful and should learn to embrace their imperfections. Granted, I am not  the best at doing this yet, but I AM NOT PERFECT!
 
 I am looking forward to sharing with the world my journey of embracing all of my imperfections and the knowledge that life has given me.
 
Starting with this guy,
 
 
Yes, this stud muffin is mine. Corey may or may not have to take a crap bigger than a pineapple in this picture. But one of the many reasons why I love him is because he has no shame. He will look constipated in pictures just to appease me. He taught me to be independent and to develop into my own, without him I may not have such a positive outlook on life. He doesn't care what others think, he will always speak his mind, and is the BEST partner in crime. He is the man that indirectly taught me how to embrace my imperfections, and for that I am forever grateful for his hairy ass, literally hairy ass (yes, I do shave it for him) Like I said, we have no shame...
 
Thank you all for reading my first blog. As a personal thank you I shall give you a gift. A funny picture that made me practically pee my pants.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment